miércoles, 13 de diciembre de 2017

1º WEEK.  (CROSS) 23/10 AL 29/10

1º- 
went for a walk and combined 20 minutes walking at a light pace and another 20 minutes jogging making stops of 30 seconds every 7 minutes. In the afternoon I went to the dance 1h and 30 min


I started running but I started walking softly for 10 minutes then 10 minutes walking more time 10 minutes jogging and then I made a stop for 3 to 5 minutes, stretch a bit and after the stop I started jogging again, and when there were 5 minutes left to get home I made a continuous career in total I did 45 min.

I went running because my bike was broken, this time I did 50 minutes 20 minutes jogging, I stopped 5 minutes and started walking fast for 10 minutes and 10 fast walking and 10 minutes of continuous running


I went out to run alone because I do not like to run with people

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario